Mobile laboratories of JSC “PKF” NK “
In the laboratory of the company CJSC “PKF” NK “there are 3 mobile laboratories. They are an excellent solution when it will become necessary to carry out an activity in areas that are located far from the main basing site.
Mobile construction laboratories can effectively solve the task related to quality control, providing the necessary conditions for the following types of control:
– input control, including research of raw materials for its compliance with the requirements of GOST or TU.
– operational control, ensuring full compliance of production with the requirements, is determined by technological maps and internal instructions. At this stage, the process of preparing the mixture, its structure formation and hardening is checked.
– output (acceptance) control – studies, the results of which is determine the suitability of the finished product for use.
The construction laboratory provides:
– entrance control of concrete (activity, density, fineness of grinding, definition of the brand in accordance with GOST 310.1-76, GOST 310.2-76, GOST 310.3-76, GOST 310.4-81, GOST 310.5-88, GOST 310.6-85);
– input control of inert aggregates (crushed stone, sand) according to GOST 8269.0-97, GOST 8735-88;
– output control of concrete by basic parameters (strength, frost resistance, waterproofness) in accordance with GOST 10180-12, GOST 10060.3-95, GOST 12730.5;
– output control of concrete mix according to GOST 10181-2014;
– output control of the mortar mixture according to GOST 5802-86.